Friday, January 11, 2013

Perot Museum Field Trip



I am thrilled to say that we are taking a field trip to the new Perot Science Museum! It is even more exciting that the field trip is FREE to all students.


So far, about ½ the class has returned their permission slips (which is wonderful) but there has only been 2 parent volunteers! In order for this field trip to be safe and successful, we need at least 6 adults (6 adults would mean each group has 4 kids). I will gladly take all parents that want to come. Field trips are a wonderful opportunity to bond with your child and become a part of their life at school.


If you are able to come PLEASE do! Just check the box that says “Yes! I want to volunteer to chaperone” located at the bottom of the permission slip. If you have already turned in your child’s form (thank you for your promptness) and you can just send me an email or a note in your child’s folder letting me know that you can attend.

Unfortunately, parent volunteers will need to pay. The cost is $10 per adult. I will send a note home soon with more details and information.

Thank you for your support! We could not do this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment